Special Tours conditions of travel
1. BookingServices can be booked in writing by letter, email or telefax our booking form. Special Tours confirms bookings in a written form. In general , the reservation should contain the following details : selected tour, name, date of birth and address of travelers, contact person name, fax, email of contact person, planned date of arrival with number of overnights, type and number of rooms, special requirements. On booking you are offering to complete a contract of travel with us, based on the services and prices described on our web site. The contract is completed at the time of our confirmation of your booking. In the case that the content of our travel confirmation differs from that of your booking, a new contractual offer from us arises. We are bound to this contractual offer for a period of 10 days from your receipt of the confirmation. During this time you may accept our contractual offer by paying a deposit or the total sum. Changes are possible up to 45 days before the beginning of the journey, but we will charge you € 25 alternation fee for each change in booking.
2. Deposit and Final paymentA deposit of € 100 per person, is to be paid within ten days of reservation being made. We will send you the invoice latest 60 days before your journey and the full payment is due 45
3. Terms of CancellationCancellation latest 45 days before departure we charge a cancellation fee of € 100 / person. If cancellation is made within 45 - 15 days before departure 50% of tour price, if cancellation is made within 14 days before departure or in case of no-show 100% of the participation fee is charged as penalty. Special Tours retain the right to cancel a tour or trip under any circumstances. Should a tour or trip be cancelled, then you will be informed of this decision within 30 days prior to departure of your tour or trip. In the unlikely event that Special Tours cancels a tour or trip you will receive 100% refund.
4. InsuranceThe participants take part on our tours on their own responsibility and follow the suggested itinerary at their own risk and agree not to hold Special Tours responsible for injury or
5. ResponsibilityThis tour program is operated by Special Tours, H-1031 Budapest Őrlő u.26. Hungary. In common with other companies, Special Tours acts only as agent for tour members in arranging for room accommodations, transportation, sightseeing, admissions and restaurants. Special Tours reserves the right in its sole discretion to make changes in the itinerary, substitute hotels, restaurants, routes or other services listed in the itinerary with comparable services if necessary, and is not responsible to any person for expenses, loss of time, money or other happening resulting from a change of our tour scheduling made by it for tour members. Special Tours reserves the right to accept, decline or retain any person as a member of the tour, and its not responsible for any losses or damages of personal property, or for injuries, expenses or damages incurred or claimed by any tour members. Bookings are accepted on the understanding that all persons traveling are in good health they are in suitable physical and mental condition to perform the tour activities. The agreement conditions are subject to Hungarian law.